The main purpose of this website (hereinafter, “NachTee.com”), is to offer translation and/or revision services to individuals and companies.
Users may consult the services related to translation and revision and request estimates for such services.
Owner and contact
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11th, on information society services and electronic commerce, NachTee hereby informs users that the owner of this website is Alyssa Morse-Salvati with Tax Identification No. and registered office at:
NachTee Translation Services
Av. Faro Mesa de Roldán 84C
Almería - Spain
NachTee’s contact email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
For the purposes of these terms and conditions of use, “Website”, will be understood as the website accessible through the URL www.nachtee.com and “User” as the individual or entity who accesses the Website and uses the services contained therein. When the user uses any of the services of NachTee.com, it automatically declares that it expressly accepts and understands all the Terms and Conditions of Use published on this website, as well as any Specific Terms and Conditions that may be applicable.
Website User’s responsibility regarding access and use of its contents
The User guarantees that he/she is older than 14 years of age and shall be responsible for this declaration.
At any time, NachTee may require that the User verify his or her age by providing the related identifying documentation. The User shall be fully responsible for accessing and using the Website in an appropriate manner and shall be subject to national and international legislation in force, as well as the principles of good faith, decency, good conduct and public order. The User also agrees to diligently observe any additional instructions which may be provided by NachTee.com relative to such use and access. This includes but is not limited to the following actions which are prohibited, and therefore, the User is responsible for any consequences which may arise therefrom:
- Distributing any portion of the NachTee.com website, including photographs of the Users.
- Altering or modifying any portion of the Website, avoiding, deactivating or manipulating in any way the Website’s functions.
- Using the Website to send spam, commercial advertising or notices; to disseminate messages for advertising purposes or in order to obtain data for such purposes.
- Writing false or defamatory comments, partaking in the sale of comments with other businesses or remunerating or receiving remuneration for writing or eliminating a comment.
- Uploading, disseminating or transmitting any type of information, item or content which damages the fundamental rights and/or liberties protected under the Spanish Constitution or international legislation in force.
- Uploading, disseminating or transmitting any type of information, item or content which violates the intellectual and industrial property rights, patents, trademarks, or copyright of Nachtee.com or third parties.
- Entering false information.
- Accessing or using the Website and its content for illegal or unauthorized activity.
- Infringing in any manner upon the fundamental rights of third parties to personal and family honor, image and intimacy.
- Violating the duty to maintain confidentiality regarding communications.
- Infringing upon industrial and intellectual property rights or regulatory standards regarding personal data protection.
- Introducing a computer virus, defective files or any other computer program that may cause damage or alterations to the contents, programs or systems of NachTee.com.
- Using the Website and the content stored therein for commercial purposes, without prior written consent from NachTee.com. The prohibited commercial uses include, but are not limited to:
- Reselling or redistributing the Website’s content and/or its services through another website.
- Using deep linking techniques which confuse the user, such as framing, and/or which unduly and illicitly take advantage of the reputation of NachTee.com
The User is obliged to use the Website and its Content in a reasonable manner and in accordance with the purposes for which it was created. NachTee.com will not assume any direct or indirect liability arising from the incorrect use of the Website or its contents on the part of the User. In all cases, the User is exclusively liable for the consequences, damages or actions which could arise from accessing or using the Website or the content stored therein, as well as its reproduction and dissemination.
Intellectual and industrial property
Without prejudice to the transfer of non-exlusive rights, NachTee.com, as the author of the collective work which composes the Website, is the owner of all of the industrial and intellectual rights pertaining thereto. Any reproduction, distribution, public dissemination, making available of, modification, transformation and, in general, any act which exploits the contents (images, texts, design, indexes, shapes, etc.) composing the Website, as well as the databases and the software necessary for the visualizaton and functioning thereof in part or in full which has not been expressly and previoulsy authorized in writing by NachTee.com is prohibited.
It is the the policy of NachTee.com to prohibit any User from accessing the Website who repeatedly infringes upon this intellectual property clause.
The Website is governed by Spanish law. The legislation in force will determine the jurisdiction which will regulate the relationship between NachTee.com and the Users of the Website. The foregoing notwithstanding, in those cases in which the laws in force permit the parties to submit themselves to a certain jurisdiction, NachTee.com and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may be applicable to them, agree to submit to the courts of Almería - Spain.